������������������ ������������������ ���� ������
Future Valley Technology is Web Design company Dubai. An attractive design, modern and in line with current trends will create a visual impact that will distract you from your competition. If your website is agile, navigable and fast and incorporates the necessary tools, you will have everything you need so that customers who visit it do not hesitate and decide for their services. Future valley is a best web designing Development agency in Dubai .
Ecommerce web design dubai
Our dedicated web designer have successfully completed over 300 projects for a variety of industries and business domains, Ecommerce, Business, Food, Restaurant, Meal, Social media, Hotel, Vacation , Chat, Wine, Alcohol, Hospital, Medical, Education, Enterprise, Taxi, Transport, marketplace etc.
Through the years, Future Valley Technology has perfected our delivery processes and workflows to cope with constantly changing requirements and tight deadlines that are the hallmark of complex web designing all projects. Our Scrum expertise was instrumental in successfully designing new products for global brands, including Wipro, Samsung, Velti, Yahoo and Sony Music. Future Valley Technology technologies is Top web designing development company in Dubai.
Hire web Designer and freelancer
Future Valley Technology Technologies has an in-house team of expert web designer, who possess hands-on experience & knowledge of designing performance-oriented application for the latest web designing platform. Hire web designer and freelancer from Future Valley Technology. If you are looking for web designer then our firm is best for you, Future Valley Technology can accomplish that in an affordable and cheap price.
Technologies which we are using for web designing and development.
HTML is a mark-up language. It provides structure of a website so that web browsers know what to show.
CSS is a Cascading Style Sheet. CSS let’s web designers change colours, fonts, animations, and transitions on the website. They make the web look very good.
- LESS – a CSS pre-compiler to make working with CSS easier and add functionality
- SASS – a CSS pre-compiler to make working with CSS easier and add functionality
Programming languages are ways to communicate to computers and tell them what to do. There are many different programming languages just like there are many different lingual languages (English, Spanish, French, Chinese, etc). One is not better than the other. Developers typically are just proficient at a couple so they promote those more than others. Below are just some of the languages and links to their homepages
- Python -used by the Django framework and used in a lot of mathematical calculations
- Ruby – used by the Ruby on Rails framework
- PHP – used by Word press
- Objective-C – The programming language behind iOS (your iPhone), lead by Apple
- Swift – Apple’s newest programming language
Frameworks are built to make building and working with programming languages easier. Frameworks typically take all the difficult, repetitive tasks in setting up a new web application and either do them for you or make them very easy for you to do.
- Ruby on Rails – a full-stack framework built using ruby
- Django – a full-stack framework built using python
- Ionic – a mobile framework
- WordPress – a CMS (content management system) built on PHP. Currently, about 20% of all websites run on this framework
- Drupal – a CMS framework built using PHP.
- Zend Framework
- Simple PHP Framework
Libraries are groupings of code snippets to enable a big amount of functionality without having to write it all by yourself. Libraries typically also go through the trouble to make sure the code is efficient and works well across browsers and devices (not always the case, but typically they do).
Databases are where all your data is stored. It is like a bunch of filing cabinets with folders filled with files. Databases come mainly in two flavours: SQL and NoSQL. SQL provides more structure which helps with making sure all the data is correct and validated. NoSQL provides a lot of flexibility for building and maintaining applications.
- MongoDB – is an open-sourced NoSQL database and is currently the only database supported by Meteor.
- Redis – is the most popular key-value store. It is lighting fast for retrieving data but doesn’t allow for much depth in the data storage.
- PostgreSQL – is a popular open-sourced SQL database.
- MySQL – is another popular open-sourced SQL database. MySQL is used in WordPress websites.
- Oracle – is an enterprise SQL database.
- SQL Server – is an SQL server manager created by Microsoft.
Client (or Client-side)
A client is one user of an application. It’s you and me when we visit www.google.com. Client’s can be desktop computers, tablets, or mobile devices. There are typically multiple clients interacting with the same application stored on a server.
The back-end is comprised of your server and database. It’s the place where functions, methods, and data manipulation happens that you don’t what the client’s to see.
Protocols are standardized instructions for how to pass information back and forth between computers and devices.
- DDP – is a new protocol created in connection with Meteor. The DDP protocol uses web sockets to create a consistent connection between the client and the server. This constant connection let’s websites and data on those websites update in real-time without refreshing your browser.
- REST – is a protocol mainly used for API’s. It has standard methods like GET, POST, and PUT that let information be exchanged between applications.
Application Programming interface
An API is an application programming interface. It is created by the developer of an application to allow other developers to use some of the applications functionality without sharing code. Developers expose “end points” which are like inputs and outputs of the application. Using an API can control access with API keys. Examples of good API’s are those created by Facebook, Twitter, and Google for their web services.
Data formats are the structure of how data is stored.
- JSON – is quickly becoming the most popular data format
- XML – was the main data format early in the web days and predominantly used by Microsoft systems
- CSV – is data formatted by commas. Excel data is typically formatted this way.
|Monday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||08:00 - 17:00|